Presented by: Linda Murphy, MS/CCC-SLP, CEIS
RDI Program Consultant
When: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Where: Peer Projects ~ Therapy from the Heart clinic
The Relationship Development Intervention Program (RDI®) is a family centered approach that increases a child’s flexibility, sharing of memories, curiosity about another’s thoughts and feelings, engagement in reciprocal conversations and interactions, and development of friendships. This treatment approach addresses social communication and problem solving difficulties.
This meeting will:
- Give an overview of the RDI Program
- Discuss how this treatment approach is different from other treatments
- Show video clips to demonstrate this treatment in action
- Give some preliminary RDI strategies to try at home or other natural environments
- Discuss how we actively use RDI ideas and strategies clinic wide at PPTFTH!
For further information or to RSVP, call 978-712-0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org